The James Family

The James Family

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

11 MONTHS

I can't believe it...in one short month I will have a one year old! Judson continues to amaze me everyday, he is conquering things Cole didn't do until he was 14 months! Just today he climbed up on the couch and is now trying to climb the stairs on the outside just like his Big Brother!
Judson is so much diffrent that Cole was, sometimes he amazes me at all he does at such a young age.
 He has been walking for a month and on the verge of running.

He now has 4 teeth, two top and two bottom.

He is FINALLY sleeping through the night (we had to have a little tough love a few weeks ago), he generally takes two naps a day ranging from an hour to three.

He LOVES food and I haven't found anything he won't eat.

He loves to play with Cole and thinks he can do everything his big brother does. 

If it's not shut, locked or secured it will be moved. 

Cole at 11 Months
Judson at 11 Months

Judson is so much fun and I love watching him and Cole play.  Cole is an amazing big brother and is so sweet with Judson!  I am so blessed to be the  mommy to these two amazing little guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment