The James Family

The James Family

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Levi's Birthday

We woke up Sunday morning at the cabin and it was Levi's 32nd birthday! We celebrated with some yummy cookies!!   Anyone that knows Levi knows that he LOVES Tim Tebow, he is coming to Amarillo so we got him tickets to see him! 

I can't say enough good things about this man that God made my husband, the boys daddy and the head of our house.  He is the most hard working man I know and even after a long day ALWAYS has time to come home and have energy for us.  We look forward to many, many more birthdays to celebrate!!  Love you Levi Cole and thanking God for you and His blessing on our family!!   MUAH!! 






Blowing out the "match" I couldn't believe I didn't have a birthday candle!


No comments:

Post a Comment