The James Family

The James Family

Monday, March 24, 2014

Lunch Date



This cute boy had a lunch date with me a couple of weeks ago to Boise City to look at carpet.  If you know Cole, he has NEVER met a stranger and the sweet lady at Parker Furniture was no different.  He told her everything he knew, it was amazing to listen from the other room of ALL the information he was willing to give out.  MOM Lesson learned: teach Cole there are a FEW things we should keep private!  :)

Anyways, after many carpet samples were looked out and Cole spilled his guts we decided we would have lunch and DQ with Ice Cream. I have really tried to lavish in the last few months I have with him at home.  I know he is ready for school (getting bored) but I am going to miss my little shadow and talker so much!  

Judson was not mistreated during this time, he got to do what he LOVES the most...Feed Hay with his daddy.  Judson is Levi's shadow..  

No comments:

Post a Comment