The James Family

The James Family

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vacation

Very thankful for an impromptu trip to San Antonio a few weeks ago.  We got some much needed rain and were
Able to leave town for a few days.  I used to be the worst spare of the moment trip taker because I LOVE to plan.
 But this particular trip I packed the four of us and got reservations 2 hours before departure time.  

We started with Levi in a golf tournament in Amarillo and the boys and I doing some furniture shopping.  We ended up driving to Big Springs that night why the boys slept...best way to travel I have decided. Cole is a great traveler, Judson takes after his momma in the patience department.
We woke up the next morning and had lunch in Fredricksburg and did a little window shopping then headed to our hotel...the JW Marriot Country Hills Resort.  The place was amazing...

The afternoon we arrived we had a sweet hometown girll come with the boys and take them swimming while Levi and I took in a spurs game...

.  

 






The next day was spent by the pool...they had some amazing kid pools, lazy river and I had an amazing massage. I love staying at places that once we arrive we never have to leave. Judson took a two our nap poolside

Our last day we shopped for a few house things in the am and then headed to the drive through zoo where we fed the animals. Some animals were more entertaining than others...



No comments:

Post a Comment