The James Family

The James Family

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Pics catch up

I have become a horrible blogger for the 9 people that follow me this summer.  Between moving and trying to have a "epic" summer before my sweet oldest boy starts school this August and moving I feel like its been the craziest summer yet.  So I scrolled through by trust camera (aka phone) and put together some of our faves! 


Impromptu Snow Cone date while Judson slept in the car

Doesn't everyone tie their balloon to their pacie?
Milk shakes in fancy glasses
We have done ALOT of swimming
Judson has been to my local Crossfit Box with me a couple times and he likes to "work out," using whatever he can find
SO thankful for the rains we have received this summer.  It's August and still green around here.
With rain comes mosquito's and we learned this summer that Cole is very allergic

Judson's car in a car...he thought this was alot of fun


We saw these twin deer every time we went to town for a month...
5K with these two cuties for a friend fighting cancer!  PRAY FOR AMY!!
Dinner date with Cole to his "favorite chicken place" AKA Chinese buffet
Judson with his Aunts dog Bailey "he wants one"
Judson with Tacori...he would hold her all day and also "wants one."

No comments:

Post a Comment