The James Family

The James Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

37 Weeks




Our 37 week appointment was just as uneventful as the rest have been, we are grateful for that. Baby measured right on and his/her heart rate was 147.  I have lost a couple pounds the past couple weeks, I have no idea how with the looks of that belly!  But I have been nesting like a crazy person.  I am trying to get in a lot of one on one time with the boys and have been pretty selfish with our time at home.  I LOVE BEING HOME, I make a great francher wife! 

We again talked with our Doctor about not wanting to be induced this time around and he looks at us like we are crazy.  Yes we are two hours from the hospital, but I really want to experience going in to labor on my own.  We will see what the next few weeks bring us. 

The boys remain excited for the newest Baby James....

No comments:

Post a Comment