The James Family

The James Family

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Disney Day 3

Disney Day 3

Day three at Disney World brought alot of excitement because it was Cole's 4th Birthday!  We decided that we would have "breakfast in bed," to start the day off fun!  The night before Levi and I had blown up about 40 balloons and had them all over the room when he woke up.  He gave me the funniest look and said "What are these for?" I told him for his birthday and he acted like NO BIG DEAL!!  Ohhh he is growing up too fast!!







For Cole's  Birthday we decided to celebrate at Magic Kingdom.  We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge on Disney and we were excited that we could take a boat to MK. That meant we didn't have to take kids out of the stroller and fold it up...HUGE thing for Levi and I.  When we arrived I was amazed at how beautiful everything was at MK...we were in for a treat that day.  When we first got there we did a little exploring and then caught a Mickey show in front of Cinderella's castle.


Then we were off for the day to have some BIRTHDAY fun.  We rode several rides, Cole and Judson loved them.  We road Dumbo, the Tea Cups, carousel, Aladdin magic carpets,  Buzz Light Year, but by far Cole's favorite was the "super fast roller coaster," and he moves his finger really fast to show you exactly how it went.   And of course I didn't get a picture of him on it...The Brainstormer!!  I tried to get several good pictures and put my camera up, although I wanted to capture the moment I also wanted to just relax and savor the time together!!  



My boys...LOVE them!


We ended the day a little earlier to head back to our hotel and clean up before Cole's big birthday dinner at Chef Mickey!!  We were so excited to get there and finally get some "autographs" that we came for.  Dinner was great and both boys had a fun time!  We ended the night watching the fireworks from across the water.  All in all I think Cole had a MAGICAL 4th Birthday!!  







FINALLY the one we came for!!!  


Happy 4th Cole...Love ya

1 comment: