The James Family

The James Family

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy LOVE Day

Happy LOVE day to everyone!! We had a great one here at the James' house...full of valentine crafts, fun and food!! We surprised the boys with some valentine baskets from the Pear Tree and they were so cute and the cookies were delicious!

Judson took a very long ( 3 1/2 hour) nap so Cole and I decorated the kitchen for dinner tonight and he made place card...I was so proud of his writing...he did it all my himself!!!

We are having a yummy dinner of chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn on the cob and ice cream with chocolate covered strawberries and bananas!

I am so blessed to have these three to LOVE ME!!! They make my heart so full and everyday (ok most days) so much fun!! Love you boys to the moon and back a million times...everyday...FOREVER!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment